Gem County jewels

Robert Kiernan

Great photos liz --gena

On Sun, Feb 21, 2021, 6:53 PM Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

[Edited Message Follows]

Hey folks,
Didn't want anyone to miss the GBHE action in photos posted in the last few days.  I would say Gem County takes the bullfrog haul, more proof we have plenty of treasures (besides what's on the Butte) under the mud.

Here's Gina's checklist, a bit more balletic maybe, nevertheless a hungry heron;
https://ebird.org/checklist/S81494369

And Denise's, I think this may be a first in ten so to speak - that neck is so thick, maybe appetizers and a main dish that's on its way?
https://ebird.org/checklist/S82012397

Frog, it's what's for dinner.

Liz M
Emmett ID