Is crazy the NOISE...

Larry Arnold <larnold47@...>

...that owls endure during shut-eye…

Barn owls under the overpasses of busy roads

Screech and Great-horned along busy city streets and noisy stretches of the Boise River Greenbelt

Saw-whets across the street from a very busy/loud skate park

change of subject...  not knowing any secret hand-shakes yesterday, the soonest I could secure a covid-19 vaccination appointment was early May in Mountain Home, 40 miles away, but trying the VA I got an early March appt in Boise, thank you Sir Tom  =)

Should I celebrate?

LA

bike4birds

Don’t celebrate until “early March.”

Barn owls under the overpasses of busy roads

Screech and Great-horned along busy city streets and noisy stretches of the Boise River Greenbelt

Saw-whets across the street from a very busy/loud skate park

change of subject...  not knowing any secret hand-shakes yesterday, the soonest I could secure a covid-19 vaccination appointment was early May in Mountain Home, 40 miles away, but trying the VA I got an early March appt in Boise, thank you Sir Tom  =)

Should I celebrate?

LA

Larry Arnold <larnold47@...>

ok man thx, I'll chill........

if possible

need year birds need year birds need year birds

=)

Barn owls under the overpasses of busy roads

Screech and Great-horned along busy city streets and noisy stretches of the Boise River Greenbelt

Saw-whets across the street from a very busy/loud skate park

change of subject...  not knowing any secret hand-shakes yesterday, the soonest I could secure a covid-19 vaccination appointment was early May in Mountain Home, 40 miles away, but trying the VA I got an early March appt in Boise, thank you Sir Tom  =)

Should I celebrate?

LA

Ken Miracle

Vaccine … My wife got one for 3-1 in Boise close to home and I got none 5 minutes later and several tries since still none.