Warning gruesome bird pic

Richard and Ann Rusnak

I followed a raptor attack print in the snow > 100 yards, down a fairly steep slope, this was >¼ mile from Cascade reservoir in the hilly forest mind you. I Started seeing feathers and tiny specs of blood. See pics for my find. Cheers Rich Rusnak

Kevin Merrell

The natural world revealed. A raptor gained the strength to continue on. Thanks for sharing.

Kevin

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:49 PM Richard and Ann Rusnak <rarusnak62@...> wrote:
I followed a raptor attack print in the snow > 100 yards, down a fairly steep slope, this was >¼ mile from Cascade reservoir in the hilly forest mind you. I Started seeing feathers and tiny specs of blood. See pics for my find. Cheers Rich Rusnak

rattlesnake4873

The food chain, food pyramid. As a zoologist and former biology teacher, this is neither cruel nor gross. It's as Bob Dylan wrote, "It's alright Ma, it's life and life only."

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy Tablet

-------- Original message --------
Date: 11/22/20 2:39 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] Warning gruesome bird pic