Warning gruesome bird pic

Richard and Ann Rusnak

I followed a raptor attack print in the snow > 100 yards, down a fairly steep slope, this was >¼ mile from Cascade reservoir in the hilly forest mind you. I Started seeing feathers and tiny specs of blood. See pics for my find. Cheers Rich Rusnak

Kevin Merrell

The natural world revealed. A raptor gained the strength to continue on. Thanks for sharing.

Kevin

On Sun, Nov 22, 2020 at 2:49 PM Richard and Ann Rusnak <rarusnak62@...> wrote:
I followed a raptor attack print in the snow > 100 yards, down a fairly steep slope, this was >¼ mile from Cascade reservoir in the hilly forest mind you. I Started seeing feathers and tiny specs of blood. See pics for my find. Cheers Rich Rusnak

rattlesnake4873

The food chain, food pyramid. As a zoologist and former biology teacher, this is neither cruel nor gross. It's as Bob Dylan wrote, "It's alright Ma, it's life and life only."