From: Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...>
To: IBLE@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 13 Nov 2020 14:19:24 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Some interesting birds

They were frequent dependable visitors in winter on the north channel of Plantation Island, at least when we lived there in the 90s.

The day the pandemic was declared, March 11th to be exact, I was birding with two friends at the Shakespeare festival grounds.  We saw both species of goldeneyes.  That seems worlds away.  Did see one the other day, a single male Barrows, at the new F&G Dick Knox ponds due to open soon here in Emmett.

Liz Medes
Emmett

On Wed, Nov 11, 2020 at 9:12 PM bike4birds <tmccabe9@...> wrote:

The only Goldeneyes I have seen so far this season were all the way down river in the ponds at Laguna Point. I agree, I used to see them at the bridge by the stables every winter. Maybe they’re still on their way.

Tom