From: "Jonathan" <jrb4jc@...>
To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 12:02:31 PM
Subject: [IBLE] Caught in the Act

Normally I only get immature Cooper’s Hawks, but this morning an adult male showed up on my bird perch!

I got a good action shot… and some others as well… Enjoy this beautiful day!  Jonathan, Horseshoe Bend

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Elizabeth Medes

Jon,

Great pics!  It must be Coopers hawk day because I just had one criss-cross in front of me along my walk.  He had immature fine streaks but altogether handsome as always.

We have one picking off the backyard quail every other evening or so - almost like clockwork, just before dusk, or "zero dark birdy," as we call it.

Liz Medes
Emmett

Jon Barnett

Thx!  There are lots of quail here also… 😊

On Oct 21, 2020, at 12:50 PM, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

Jon,

Great pics!  It must be Coopers hawk day because I just had one criss-cross in front of me along my walk.  He had immature fine streaks but altogether handsome as always.

We have one picking off the backyard quail every other evening or so - almost like clockwork, just before dusk, or "zero dark birdy," as we call it.

Liz Medes
Emmett

Jon Barnett

Thanks Larry!

it IS a beautiful day and those are great pix Jonathan  =)