Topics

Coming for a visit

Mary Korkor

I have been watching posts and trying to figure out where I need to be for the four days I am in town. I am headed your direction from Wisconsin, where Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Barred Owls and Blue Jays are common place, and plan to arrive late Sunday. Would anyone be interested in birding with me the week of August 31… I usually head to Hulls Gulch since I am in Boise visiting my son, but am open to reaching out and have transportation.

I am the one that found the Barred Owl, a common species here in Wisconsin, last year.

Good health to all.
Mary