Is my face red?

Poo Wright-Pulliam <poo@...>

On 5/20 I made note of a"heron rookery!?" in the lone pine tree in the
center of Centennial Marsh. I made that call because of 4 adult heron
sitting in the tree and the nest made of twigs. I remember, tho, thinking
the young at first sounded like raven's, didn't cross my mind that it was a
"pine" tree the nest was in. Anyway.....I was out to the Marsh again last
week, the young in the nest can now be seen and ya know what....they kinda
look like ravens! Still not a positive ID, but I think it's more likely,
does anyone else agree or seen them to varify? Sorry if I mislead anyone
also!

Poo
Wood River Valley