Dry Lakes - going?

Jon Barnett

Hi – I see that Snowy Plovers are still being reported, and the Pectoral Sandpiper was still mentioned the other day.

I drove out to Dry Lakes for the first time in years, last Sunday afternoon, hoping that with my high-powered camera lens (I don’t have a decent scope) and binocs, I might be able to see something, but it was impossible at that distance from the road.

So, if anyone plans to head out there with a high-powered scope, I would sure appreciate knowing, and maybe I can coordinate another drive out there.  Thanks…Jon Barnett, 208-869-5164

Sent from Mail for Windows 10