Re: Black-Throated Sparrow at Dedication Point

Balaeniceps rex <41onesweetworld@...>

Beautiful photos!

"The wildlife and its habitat cannot speak, so we must and we will."~ Theodore Roosevelt

"My favorite weather is bird chirping weather."~ Terri Guillemets

On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 6:18 PM Marty Marzinelli via groups.io <mbusshp6m=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi,  I came across a BTSP this morning at Dedication Point which is on Swan Falls Road, south of Kuna, and overlooks the Snake River.  The bird was located in the shrubs just off the trail at the south end of the overlook (wall) itself.  This is the upstream side of the Snake River.  I had trouble with my cell connection at the time and thus couldn't report it earlier.

Cheers,
Marty Marzinelli (Eagle)