Re: Tio Lane - East Dike Road

cheryl huizinga

I reported the break-in incident at Deer Flat NWR Tio Lane parking lot (Nampa Idaho) to Refuge Law Enforcement. They are thinking of putting in a couple of surveillance cameras at that parking lot. Hopefully this was a one-time event but if it happens again, maybe the scum bags will be caught on camera. Meanwhile if you park there, as has been mentioned, don’t leave any valuables in sight. I parked there this morning but cleared my car of everything worth anything.

Cheryl Huizinga
Caldwell, Idaho

On May 9, 2021, at 5:52 PM, Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:

At Deer Flat NWR

On May 9, 2021, at 5:36 PM, rattlesnake4873 <Rattlesnake4873@...> wrote:

East Dike trail?

Dean

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 4:34 PM rattlesnake4873 via groups.io <Rattlesnake4873=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Sun, May 9, 2021 at 9:58 AM John Shortis via groups.io <john_shortis=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Amy & I were birding the East Dike trail yesterday afternoon.
When we got back to the parking lot we found our car had been broken into and Amy's purse was stolen, and at least one other car was also broken into.
Just wanted to say, don't leave any valuables in your vehicle if you're planning a trip there, I know quite a few of you have been there recently.
The birding was pretty good, the highlight was a Green-tailed Towhee right at the far end of the wooded trail before you hit the river.

John Shortis
I where is east find trail?

--
Dean Jones
"A world of facts lies outside and beyond the world of words." Thomas Huxley