Island Park Reservoir / Fremont County

Cliff Weisse

I checked out the west end of IP Reservoir again this afternoon. The Greater White-fronted Goose, Black-necked Stilt and one of the Semipalmated Plovers were still there as well as two Common Terns. New arrivals included a flock of American Avocets and about twenty dowitchers. Most of the dowitchers were Long-billeds but at least one was a Short-billed (there might have been a couple other Short-billeds but they didn't call and I didn't feel comfortable making the ID by plumage). The next week or so should be prime time out there but I probably won't get there until next weekend.

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho