Re: Grasshopper Sparrow

M Gregory

The Grasshopper Sparrow's vocalization is very distinctive: tick, tick, tick, pizzzzzzzz
I recorded male Grasshopper Sparrows singing in a grassland seeded by strip-mining remediation in the old anthracite coal belt of northeastern Pa. Cassette tape deck. That dates me. ☺
Alan Gregory in Mountain Home

On Sun, Apr 4, 2021 at 2:01 PM Cliff Weisse <cliffandlisa@...> wrote:
Savannah Sparrow...

Cliff