From: IBLE@groups.io [mailto:IBLE@groups.io] On Behalf Of R L ROWLAND RONALD ROWLAND
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2021 8:54 AM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Another Spring bike ride

Tom, RL here.

I tried doing the memory thing for a given place. Didn't work too well for me, too many birds at some of the places I get to. And being badly scatter-brained nowadays, why I still use pencil and paper as I go, allows me to put notes on my ebird postings later... and I can check for any place corrections. Don't care for the ebird app, takes too long when I can better use the time to observe and appreciate the time and place about me. Plus you can't seem to engage the maps and correct for Hotspots one is at.

Do miss your poetic endeavors here on some postings here, Tom. Will there be any more in the near future?

Continued Good Birding (CGB). RL