Re: Yellow-billed loon still at Bell Rapids

Jon Barnett

Ok, thx Denise.  Everyone have a safe New Year’s Eve and happy 2021!!  My world life list stayed at 2020 (yes, that number, ironically) for the entire year and the loon (or Common Crane) would have broken that, but it wasn’t meant to be.  Every day I had commitments.  Cheers... Jonathan

On Dec 30, 2020, at 7:04 PM, Denise Hughes <deniseh449@...> wrote:

 The loon hasn’t been seen since 12/24.

On Dec 30, 2020, at 6:19 PM, Jon Barnett <jrb4jc@...> wrote:

 Anyone see the Yellow-billed loon today?

On Dec 24, 2020, at 11:15 AM, Louisa Evers <elouisa603@...> wrote:

Dondi Black reports that the yellow-billed loon is still at Bell Rapids boat launch site as of approximately 11 am on December 24.

--
Louisa Evers
elouisa603@...