From: Larry Arnold <larnold47@...>
Date: 11/29/20 1:39 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE <IBLE@groups.io>
Cc: garyhworthington <garyhworthington@...>
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Fw: [eBird Alert] Cochise County Rare Bird Alert <daily>

what a truckload of rarities !!
and what are chances this is NOT the "Idaho Common Crane" ??  I checked eBird map spots of this sp in N America and saw only two recent ones, "red balloons"
I also did the math to see that the crane plus avocet reports comprise 43% of all those eBird "rarity" reports (ePorts  ;-) listed below

Missy and I have seen a few crazy good birds at that little lake near Willcox  =)
Thx for forwarding this Bob !!
Larry