From: "scottywarbler via groups.io" <scottywarbler@...>
Date: 11/21/20 9:33 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Any News on the Common Crane for 11/21?

I looked around this morning. No luck. Snow is crusted over hard. No geese around at all. Very clear and cold. I’m guessing it’s moved south o we the mountains to the Magic Valley somewhere. Pioneer Reservoir near bliss or down in the Wendell Hagerman Area. Anyone’s guess though.

Zeke Watkins
208-731-1471
Instagram : @idahobirder

Not all those who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Without the animals, Man would die of a great loneliness of the Spirit - Chief Seattle

An understanding of the natural world and what's in it is a source of not only great curiosity but great fulfillment - Sir David Attenborough

On Nov 21, 2020, at 8:59 AM, natureguy9039@... wrote:

Hello! Has anyone gotten any word if the crane is still around this morning? I was going to make a trip out there today, and wondered if it was still there or not.

Thanks!

Aidan Lorenz
Caldwell