Common Crane Continues: 20 November

Carl Lundblad

Jacob Briggs reports (on Facebook) that the Common Crane was still present (and eventually flew elsewhere) near Fairfield this morning.  Jacob's full post follows:
"My father and I found the crane just after 9am today at about these coordinates: 43.300005,-114.732729 . We observed him feeding in a field for about 25 minutes. He eventually flew high out of the field and headed southwest.
I watched the bird in my binoculars until it was no longer visible in some fog. Quite a few birders showed up after that so hopefully it will be relocated."

Thanks to Jacob and everyone for the continued updates.

Good Birding,

Carl Lundblad
Moscow, Idaho