Re: Common Crane photo'd on private land in Camas Prairie area (SW of Fairfield) yesterday

Robert Kiernan

I cannot  find a common crane  in any.guide book any other name for it

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020, 8:41 AM Carter Strope <cmstropep@...> wrote:
Hi all! I have refound the Common Crane today in Fairfield!

For those interested in chasing I will post a pin. Please be very mindful of private land and only view the bird from public roads. Also please note that it has been raining all night and the roads are muddy, please be very careful as not make ruts in the road.

Dropped pin
Near Baldwin Rd, Fairfield, ID 83327

-Carter

On Tue, Nov 17, 2020, 20:19 Jay Carlisle via groups.io <carlislejay=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Still awaiting more details, including if it was seen again today and if the area is visible from public roads (& awaiting permission to share the pic).

But, since cranes can fly and people might consider changing plans for tomorrow, figured I'd mention to stay tuned ... AND IF YOU GO LOOKING TOMORROW WITHOUT ADDITIONAL LOCATION/ACCESS INFO, DO NOT TRESPASS!

Thanks,