Re: so, everyone (like us) has one of these beasties terrorizing their feeders ?

Jeff Fleischer

Hi Liz,

You are on the route path right?  This marauder should be counted if he shows in November :)

Jeff

On Oct 28, 2020, at 8:11 AM, Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:

Oh Larry, the tales we could tell.  At the risk of repeating myself in this group, there's a Cooper stalking our backyard at dusk.  The first sound we hear is the quail alarm, followed by a flurry of small feathered things scattering, a terrific view of the Coop zooming in and snatching, then silence.  It is an Oscar performance.  Who needs TV?

Liz
Emmett ID