From: cheryl huizinga <bchuizinga@...>
Date: 10/22/20 11:11 AM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Anna's Hummingbird

Thanks for ideas Larry. My plan Is to put feeder in Middle Of those plants and maybe they’ll get the message. I’ll let you know.

Cheryl Huizinga
Caldwell, Idaho

On Oct 22, 2020, at 11:07 AM, cheryl huizinga <bchuizinga@...> wrote:

Cheryl Huizinga
Caldwell, Idaho

On Oct 22, 2020, at 10:59 AM, Terry <chipperxv@...> wrote:

Thought you would like to know that we have Anna's Hummingbirds in Reno, NV, and they are very keen on Pineapple Sage. Ours are fiercely territorial and will zoom down to hover right in your face if you get too close to their favorite plants.

On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 5:26 PM Ceredig Roberts via groups.io <ceredigroberts=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Wonderful. Just had another visit of an Anna’s at our house in the Highlands this evening. Got some photos this time. Feeding on the Red Salvias And then checking out the feeders.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Kerry Fitzharris <birderfitz@...> wrote:

I had a female Anna's coming and going from my feeder for about two hours this morning here in the North End of Boise. Beautiful red-speckled patch on her throat. Lovely to watch her in this fall light!