From: "Cheryl Huizinga" <bchuizinga@...>
To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, October 22, 2020 6:37:59 AM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Anna's Hummingbird

In Caldwell we still have 2 Anna’s coming to the  blooming Pineapple Sage plants and other salvia.  They don’t come to the feeder at all. I know the freezing temps will wipe out the flowers.  Got to figure out how to get them interested in the feeder.  If they do then have to get to heater on the feeder.  Oh such fun to have Anna’s hummingbirds!  Really!

Cheryl Huizinga in Caldwell

Sent from Mail for Windows 10