From: Ceredig Roberts via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 6:26 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Anna's Hummingbird

Wonderful. Just had another visit of an Anna’s at our house in the Highlands this evening. Got some photos this time. Feeding on the Red Salvias And then checking out the feeders.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 6:04 PM, Kerry Fitzharris <birderfitz@...> wrote:

I had a female Anna's coming and going from my feeder for about two hours this morning here in the North End of Boise. Beautiful red-speckled patch on her throat. Lovely to watch her in this fall light!