Re: Dry Lakes - A pair of American Golden Plovers ?

Carter Strope

I went and looked this afternoon and got good looks of the same 2 plovers in flight. They are Black-bellied based on having light rumps and dark axillary coverts/wingpits.

There were also Dunlin, Dowitchers, and Stilt, Least, and Semipalmated Sandpipers still present. The Dunlin count was up to 8 but there was only one Stilt Sandpiper today and drastically fewer gulls and Least Sandpipers.

-Carter Strope

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020, 16:45 Elizabeth Medes <liz.medes@...> wrote:
They are so handsome.  What beautiful photos, Ceredig.

Liz Medes
Emmett

On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 4:24 PM Ceredig Roberts via groups.io <ceredigroberts=mac.com@groups.io> wrote:
Fou.

On Oct 18, 2020, at 11:06 PM, Linda Lamb <lamreeves58@...> wrote:

Thank you for the directions.  I am coming from Reno but spending the night in downtown Nampa.