Re: Dry Lakes -- no plovers but 4 Lesser Black-backed Gulls this evening

Linda Lamb

Thank you for the directions.  I am coming from Reno but spending the night in downtown Nampa.

-------- Original message --------
From: Louisa Evers <elouisa603@...>
Date: 10/18/20 6:09 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Dry Lakes -- no plovers but 4 Lesser Black-backed Gulls this evening

Where are you coming from?  The Dry Lakes playa is located adjacent to Stagecoach Road. I typically get there by heading out of Nampa on 12th St/Highway 45, turn right onto Bowmont, left on Dry Lakes Road (Bowmont t’s into Dry Lakes) and then Dry Lakes makes a 90 degree turn and becomes Stagecoach.  You could also turn right on Missouri or Bennett and the left onto Dry Lakes.

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 17:21 Linda Lamb <lamreeves58@...> wrote:
We are going to be in the area tomorrow and would like to see what everyone is talking about. The link shows south east of CJ in the middle of a cultivated field. Can anyone give me better directions to the Dry Lakes?
Thanks, Linda

--
Louisa Evers
elouisa603@...