From: bike4birds <tmccabe9@...>
To: IBLE@groups.io
Sent: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 16:47:59 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: [IBLE] Definitely Blue Jay!

Around noon today, as we crossed the bridge from Plantation Island to the stables area, I heard the distinct sound of a Blue Jay. I froze and listened, and the call went on and on. No question, no doubt. I rode down the dead end asphalt path, which is about 1/8th of a mile long, and I would say the bird was about halfway down. Unfortunately, I never actually saw the bird. :-(

This is the same general area where I heard the bird yesterday, but the bird went on much longer today.