From: IBLE@groups.io [mailto:IBLE@groups.io] On Behalf Of lcarrigan_55 via groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 03, 2020 8:39 AM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] Kinglet Rush

Today, most numerous migrants coming through are RC Kinglets. Found one mixed flock of approx 20 birds, mostly RC Kinglets with 5-6 juv Audubon's/YR Warblers. Best bird, so far, today has been a first winter White-throated Sparrow. Did see a single, adult male Townsend's Warbler (finally, first in 2 yrs) last wkend. And, a few Orange-crowneds this past week.