Re: Recent NM birds deaths report

rattlesnake4873

I had up to two dozen YRWA at Cascade Reservoir yesterday. Likely more. Scanned for another species with no evidence of such.

Dean Jones

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 6:56 PM lcarrigan_55 via groups.io <lcarrigan_55=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the report from Lucky Peak, Jay. That's good to hear. Maybe songbirds shifted their migration pattern this yr, haven't fully arrived in their passage through my area (Snake River Riparian bordering Snake River & Riparian BLM ground/in past has always acted as a spring & fall songbird migrant stopover) or I just plain missed the biggest part of their push. Just know last yr & so far, this fall, not seeing big mixed groups as in previous yrs. Appears to mainly be 2-3 bird groups of stragglers. If I don't get a Townsend's soon, will be 2nd yr in a row with zero.