Re: Recent NM birds deaths report

Ken Miracle

Thanks RL.  ABA has the best information I have read. As expected some media outlets ie Forbes and others jumped to conclusions on the cause and also exaggerated the numbers.

On Sep 21, 2020, at 9:26 AM, R L ROWLAND RONALD ROWLAND <rlrowland@...> wrote:

Hey out there in "ible"land, RL here.
Recently Jay reported and sent a newspaper link, about a large number of migrant insectivore bird deaths in New Mexico. Some of you may have heard from other sources.
Go to the ABA (American Birding Assn) website homepage; there is an extensive article/report on this tragic happening. I'll say no more here as it's all there.
CGB. RL