Re: Ovenbird

Denise Hughes

Here’s the link.

On Sep 19, 2020, at 4:12 PM, Denise Hughes via groups.io <deniseh449@...> wrote:

It’s pretty easy.

Here is the link to the rare bird report page.

On Sep 19, 2020, at 4:00 PM, bike4birds <tmccabe9@...> wrote:

I’ve only done one before, so remind me how I do it.

From: IBLE@groups.io [mailto:IBLE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Denise Hughes
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2020 2:33 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Ovenbird

That’s too bad Tom.

Will you write up a rare bird report fit it?

On Sep 19, 2020, at 2:12 PM, bike4birds <tmccabe9@...> wrote:

Earlier this year I followed the sightings of the Ovenbird at Heidi and Jay’s house with a great deal of interest, but my bike never made it to their place. And prior to today, I had never seen an Ovenbird. Sadly, the one I found in my back yard today apparently hit a window. It looked like an immature, since the orange stripe on the crown was very dull and indistinct.

I searched all through Sibley, hoping to find that the bird on the ground in my yard was not an Ovenbird, but to no avail. Hopefully one of its siblings will fly into your yard and flourish.