From: "Cliff and Lisa Weisse" <cliffandlisa@...>
To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2020 7:40:37 PM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Sharp-tailed Sandpiper at American Falls Silo area?

This looks like a Pectoral Sandpiper to me. Note the lack of contrast between cap and supercilium, lack of white eye ring, fat/chunky body, long pale based bill, and heavily streaked center of breast.

Cliff

On 9/11/20 4:22 PM, Jason Talbot via groups.io wrote:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S73470730

See checklist for map and photos. Sorry for the late response but I couldn’t get to photos to confirm my hunch from this morning. Thoughts?

Shared via the Google app

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho