Re: Hummingbird Info

Elizabeth Medes

Diann, I'm intrigued about the Bethine Church trail, does it run adjacent to the Park Center bridge?  I grew up near there and a few times last spring before things went crazy, I birded it with some friends.  We walked from Eckart to Park Center, and we entered several named areas - Marianne Williams, etc., birded near the bridge in a beautiful wild riparian area, had lunch, then headed to Shakespeare Festival grounds.  It is much changed since my brothers and I waded/floated that part of the river.

Liz Medes
Emmett