Re: Comet Neowise

rattlesnake4873

I could not see it at 11 last night from off Bogart but I’ll be in Donnelly tomorrow night and hoping for very dark skies,

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 5:05 PM Larry Arnold <larnold47@...> wrote:

same here, living on the boise greenbelt, just went west on Chinden to open space a mile or so beyond Glenwood........  NO trees or mtns or lights in the way, totally worth it     =)

From: "Diann Stone" <dstoneak2id@...>
To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2020 2:35:31 PM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Comet Neowise

Brian,

Thanks for the update on Neowise. Tonight I hope to find a place in Boise without interference from trees or city lights.

Dianne Stone. Boise Depot Bench

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020, 11:29 PM lcarrigan_55 via groups.io <lcarrigan_55=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
If interested, don't have to wake up in early AM hrs to see Comet Neowise now. It's visible best after 10:30 PM, about 2 fists above the horizon, below the Big Dipper in the NW sky. The comet will rise a bit closer to the Dipper each night between now & 7/23. Visible with naked eye but looks really good though binoculars &, I'm sure, best with a telescope.