Re: Does any one know exactly where the sage thrasher & black throated sparrows were seen near swan falls i would like to look for them. Today at montour wma not as much variety as my last time hilight was seeing and pic of the common night hawk classic pose on a branch

Ken Miracle

A couple of e bird listings showed them just a very short distance down the dirt road that goes straight at the place where the pavement turns down into the canyon.