Re: Does any one know exactly where the sage thrasher & black throated sparrows were seen near swan falls i would like to look for them. Today at montour wma not as much variety as my last time hilight was seeing and pic of the common night hawk...

Jon Barnett

Hi Robert, I don’t, but what I can tell you is that the only place I’ve ever found the Black-throated Sparrows was in the area right around Initial Point, which is on the way to Swan Falls.  The Sage Thrasher should be in that area as well.  Btw, an ‘easy’ spot for Sage Thrasher always seemed to be in the stretch along the highway north of Lucky Peak… don’t know if others would have a similar recommendation.

Have a peaceful evening and safe 4th holiday, everyone.  God bless America…Jonathan, HSB

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:42 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] Does any one know exactly where the sage thrasher & black throated sparrows were seen near swan falls i would like to look for them. Today at montour wma not as much variety as my last time hilight was seeing and pic of the common night hawk cla...

Join IBLE@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.