Fw: [eBird Alert] Hudsonian Godwit way up N :-)

Jay Carlisle

See below ...

Begin forwarded message:

On Monday, June 29, 2020, 9:27 AM, ebird-alert@... wrote:

*** Species Summary:

Hudsonian Godwit (1 Boundary)
Western Sandpiper (1 Boundary)

Hudsonian Godwit (Limosa haemastica) (1)
- Reported Jun 29, 2020 03:55 by Jethro Runco
- Boundary Creek WMA, Boundary, Idaho
- Comments: "Will add lousy photos. Too far out for my equipment. Larger shorebird a bit bigger than GRYE. Chestnut colored body, head tan. Bill bicolored with an up turn."

Western Sandpiper (Calidris mauri) (2)
- Reported Jun 29, 2020 03:55 by Jethro Runco
- Boundary Creek WMA, Boundary, Idaho
- Comments: "Seen with other shorebirds. Way smaller with black legs. Wingtips come just to tail. Bills longer than I would expect on a SESA."