From: IBLE@groups.io <IBLE@groups.io> On Behalf Of Cliff Weisse
Sent: Monday, June 1, 2020 12:49 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io; inland-nw-birders@...
Subject: [IBLE] Crested Caracara report

I haven't seen anything on eBird or the listservs so want to let people know that a new Rare Bird Report came in for a Crested Caracara.
According to the report it was seen today, location is listed as Ahsahka, Idaho on Northfork Dr. I don't have anything further to pass on at this point, except that the observer said it was from a long distance, so difficult to ID.

Lisa

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho