Thanks Janet.

BOB Perata
Boise

On Thursday, May 21, 2020, 6:35 PM, akswanson <akswanson@...> wrote:

I think the park closes at 6.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jon Barnett <jrb4jc@...>
Date: 5/21/20 6:14 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead

How did you get in?  I’m still trying to find how, since the main entrance is blocked...

On May 21, 2020, at 4:19 PM, Anonymous <salmanazar@...> wrote:

Still present @ 4PM, perfect directions Janet! Thanks!

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 3:04 PM Janet Phillips <janet.misty11@...> wrote:
I posted better directions on IBLE.  It’s a cul de sac like area so hopefully the bird will stay nearby.  Definitely hanging with the yellow-rumps.

On May 21, 2020, at 2:46 PM, Anonymous <salmanazar@...> wrote:

I usually need GPS coordinates down to the foot and a handheld beeping locator to find a rare warbler. But yeah, that's good info, I didn't see that first message. :)

On Thu, May 21, 2020, 2:43 PM Jon Barnett <jrb4jc@...> wrote:

This was her original message:  “At guardhouse near fountain with several Yellow-rumps” – Is that detailed enough, or do we need more from Janet to find it successfully?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Janet Phillips <janet.misty11@...>

Date: 5/21/20 2:04 PM (GMT-07:00)

Subject: [IBLE] Blackpoll Warbler instead

I just downloaded my photos onto my computer and rather than a female Black-throated Gray Warbler, I believe I saw a male Blackpoll Warbler at Sandy Point this morning.  I am sending my photos to Jay for confirmation.