Re: Great-tailed Grackle

climb_on2002

There must be a lot of food dropped in that parking lot

MaDWhitham
Suivez vos rêves aujourd’hui!! Demain n’arrivera peut-être jamais

On May 12, 2020, at 5:55 PM, Kit Struthers <kit619@...> wrote:

I just watched a male Great-tailed Grackle bathing in a small storm water retention pond behind the Idaho Central Credit Union just north and east of the west side Walmart here in Idaho Falls.  We had a pair of them in the Walmart parking lot and on the building on our Christmas Bird Count, and they have been seen there since.

Kit

Kit Struthers

Idaho Falls, ID

kit619@...

--
MaDWhitham
Follow your dreams today, tomorrow’s not a guarantee