Re: Another Arrival

Jon Barnett

Fun, Brian!  I meant to send a note this morning, but had to get on the road early and forgot.  My FOY Bullock’s Orioles just showed up last night – they were the last Spring bird I was anticipating, although I have not heard a Yellow Warbler or Yellow-breasted Chat signing along the creek yet…   I was on my way to chase the Blackpoll Warbler today when I saw the IBLE note that lots of others were already on the chase with no success, drat it.  G’night all…Jonathan, Horseshoe Bend

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: lcarrigan_55 via groups.io
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 7:15 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: [IBLE] Another Arrival

Today's Spring arrival was a male Bullock's Oriole. Now, waiting for a male W Tanager & my personal list for what it takes to really be Spring, bird-wise, will be complete.

Both Evening Grosbeaks & Cassin's Finches continue at the feeder. As do quick visits by the Blue Jay. White-crowned Sparrows are here, 1 Lincoln's Sparrow & Dark-eyed Juncos are down to just a couple.