Easter Idaho Lazuli

Bill Moore

Our first Lazuli just showed up. They really love the cheap bird seed with millet/milo. I keep it up all summer, while sunflower seeds disappear, on my initiative, for birds in a couple weeks.

I saw Brian’s post about BH Grosbeaks. My theory is Evenings molt to BH because I don’t see both. Maybe this year???

I saw a pair of Sapsuckers yesterday and house wrens are bubbling. Maybe they will nest in garage again.

The Pygmy Owl continues it’s real early morning calls. I thought it was a Saw Whet until I hit the Cornell song site and figured out the difference. Regardless a tiny owl that would be nearly impossible to find and see up in the tree margin.

Hoot Owl out

Bill Moore
Hoot Owl
Inkom