Re: May Day visitor

henderson.danette

Hi Tom,
Keep your eye out for that female Anna's with the dot. She may also have a pink smudge on her chest - both are leftover marks from winter banding. Heidi and Heather would be interested to know if this lady is hanging around nearby.
Also - just had a little male Calliope stop at the feeder. Hope he comes your way.
:) D

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 10:40 PM Danette H <danette444@...> wrote:
Hi Tom,
Our first BCHU male today too!  And a female Anna's as well. She has a white dot on her head....I think likely from banding?
Hope all is well with you and family.

On Fri, May 1, 2020, 2:31 PM bike4birds <tmccabe9@...> wrote:

I put out my hummingbird feeders 2-3 days ago and waited IMpatiently. Today, while getting ready for my daily ride, a Black-chinned showed up, drank briefly and (I’m pretty sure) winked at me. (Well, maybe I just wanted him to wink at me.)