Re: Ravens

Richard and Ann Rusnak

Fun observation, I hang a suet feeder jammed with dryer lint, for my nearby nesters, thanks for reminder!
Rich, Nampa

On Mar 24, 2020, at 12:06 PM, Cliff Weisse <cliffandlisa@octobersetters.com> wrote:

This morning I noticed one of our dogs looking intently out the back door. He usually barks at animals so I went to check what he was looking at and there was a pair of Ravens picking up dog hair I threw out the door a couple days ago. One of the pair worked it into a consolidated wad and the both flew off with their prize. I've had small birds pick up the hair we leave for them but I didn't expect to see a raven using it. Live and learn...

Cliff

--
Cliff and Lisa Weisse
Island Park, Idaho