Re: Mt Chickadee

Larry Arnold

same here, MOCH, TOSO, oh and white-breasted nuthatch, blue jay, and ovenbird, not greedy   ;-)
Larry, west Boise

From: "Diann Stone" <dstoneak2id@...>
To: "IBLE" <IBLE@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, January 18, 2020 4:12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [IBLE] Mt Chickadee

The Mt Chickadee and the Townsend's Solitaire would be a delight if they showed up in my yard. I get them rarely, always special.

Diann Stone.  Boise Depot Bench

On Sat, Jan 18, 2020, 12:51 PM lcarrigan_55 via Groups.Io <lcarrigan_55=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Kept my feeders full thru a WK of back-to-back winter storms & Blue Jays still coming in. A new arrival since snow & wind of Fri, is a Mt Chickadee. Occasionally, get one or two during heavy snow winters, tend to migrate to our Snake River elevation from nearby mt range.

Also, a RB Nuthatch is spending the winter. And, see Townsend's Solitaires nearby.