Re: Memories of Snake River Birds of Prey NCA

Richard and Ann Rusnak

Jack, Thanks for the prose, on this amazing region of avian diversity. I remember it before fire, weeds, and ATV trails scoured the lush native shrub steppe, at which time there were many more raptors, rodents, passerines etc. "It" is now a pale version of its former self, (not to anthropomorphize) and a lesser and somewhat sad experience when I tromp through the landscape on birding and photography hikes.
Thanks for the prose and outreach.
 Rich, Nampa

On Tue, Jan 14, 2020 at 1:06 AM JackDaynes <jackdaynes@...> wrote:
My latest addition to the "Birding Destinations" series is about a location in Idaho, a state I hope to spend more time visiting in the future.

https://shadetreeimaging.com/memories-of-snake-river-birds-of-prey-nca/

I hope you enjoy it,
-- Jack --
==================================
<https://shadeTreeImaging.com/>
Wildlife Photography with
Emphasis on Birds
I do not chase birds as much as I chase places.
I can enjoy the birds I meet, if I enjoy the place I meet them.
Find me at the intersection of Anywhere and Everywhere