Re: N.goshawk

bike4birds

There was a N. Goshawk in a tree above the bridge from the Boise side of the greenbelt to Plantation Island, today. There’s parking nearby, in the Plantation subdivision.

Tom McCabe, Boise

From: IBLE@groups.io [mailto:IBLE@groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard and Ann Rusnak
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2019 7:49 PM
To: IBLE@groups.io
Subject: Re: [IBLE] N.goshawk

When I have seen a N Gos there in years past it has always been in the thickest section of cottonwoods, guessing more than a half mile from parking lot. But I have not seen it this winter.

Rich, Nampa

(my neighborhood Nampa sharpie)

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 7:07 PM Robert Kiernan <photobirder@...> wrote:

I've never been hulls gulch reserve with my limited mobility I can go reasonably well on fairly even ground anyone know if seen near trail and about how far in from trail head