Nampa Christmas Bird Count

Denise Hughes

Today starts the count week for the Nampa CBC, 12/18 through 12/24.   Bird species not seen on count day, Saturday 12/21, can be added to the CBC list.

Rules for the count -

1.  the birds must be in the count circle, Caldwell and Nampa and areas in between; north to the Boise River, south to Missouri and Farner, west to the Snake River and east to Garrity in Nampa.

2. count species only, no need to count individual birds

If you are out birding in the count area before Saturday and see any ‘good’ birds please let Cheryl or I know. On count day we can let the area counters know to look for them.

Feeder watchers if you would like to participate in the count by counting birds at your feeders please get in touch with Cheryl or me.  Include your your location so we don’t double count.

Cheryl - bchuizinga@... , Denise - den.hug100@...