Re: Backyard observations as astonished

rbird1286

From: "'Tom McCabe' tmccabe9@... [ible]"
To: 'Diann Stone' ; 'IBLE'
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2017 10:04 PM
Subject: RE: [IBLE] Backyard observations as astonished

I have a small feeder like the one below and have seen juncos in it.

Inline image

Diann:
I agree that DEJU’s don’t normally use feeders, but mine are using my tray feeder all the time. I’m not sure they use the tube, but I’ll be watching. (I think they may be evolving.)
I have at least a half dozen RBNU’s at any given time. And they can be really noisy! And when the Lesser Goldfinches are here, they are here in numbers(12?).
Tom