Re: Canyon Hill cemetery today

Richard and Ann Rusnak

I was an unofficial CBC counter today at the canyon Hill cemetery, I found 8 red cross bills about 13:45 today. I had to rush back to work, not sure if these were added to the count. I also saw a second immature bald eagle; one immature was mentioned earlier in the day, thought I'd mention the second one for the official count.
Good to see some of you on this cold CBC.
 Cheers, Rich

On Dec 26, 2015, at 4:34 PM, Charles Swift chaetura@... [ible] <ible-noreply@...> wrote:

The Chestnut-backed Chickadee was still present at the Canyon Hill Cemetery (Caldwell) this morning along w/ a nice variety of other species including White-breasted Nuthatch but no crossbills. It was fun to run into Jay, Heidi, Dylan, and Grace participating in the Nampa CBC. Checklist here - http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/email?subID=S26462856

Charles.
--
Charles Swift
Moscow, Idaho