Re: Horned Larks

Richard and Ann Rusnak

Question, How often are Canyon wrens seen in winter in Owyhees and is this area normal over winter canyon wren habitat? I've always seen rock wrens in winter, just do not remember canyon wrens?
 I was hiking on Wilson Creek Bluffs today and saw small flocks of several horned, one canyon wren singing (see Facebook pg), lots of covids, and 3 golden eagles up close, flushed one covey of 6 chukkar , 20+ wild horses.
Great Ground Hog Day, Cheers, Rich Rusnak, Nampa

On Feb 2, 2014, at 2:41 PM, "tdtealbirder" <tdteal@...> wrote:

Saw 4 Horned Larks on Sucker Creek Rd in Gem County today around 12:15, it was great to see them.

Tim