Fun to speculate anyway.
Very interesting spring to say the least.
Rich Rusnak, Nampa,ID

On Jun 13, 2010, at 6:47 PM, BRIAN P COOPER wrote:

I have a pair of Western Tanagers and Cedar Waxings in my yard in Nampa as well. I have not found any nests yet, but have never seen them this time of year in my yard.
Brian Cooper
Nampa, Id

To: ible@yahoogroups.com; swiba@yahoogroups.com
From: idahobirder@hotmail.com
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 16:47:46 -0600
Subject: [IBLE] nesting Tanager

My next door neighbor tells me they have a pair of nesting Western Tanagers in their blue spruce.  The birds have been working on the nest for the last week or so.   Maybe they are tired of the crazy spring weather and decided to nest in the valley.

Denise Hughes
Caldwell, ID
idahobirder@hotmail.com

It is our collective and individual responsibility to preserve and tend to the environment in which we all live....Dali Lama